The ASLA Annual Meeting and EXPO offers over 130 courses, allowing attendees to earn up to 21 professional development hours (PDHs). Use the tabs on the left side of the page to browse the field sessions, workshops, education sessions and general sessions that will be featured at this year's annual meeting.
Click on course titles to view featured speakers and the PDH credentialing system for which each session qualifies.
Use the ASLA Meeting Mobile App to build your onsite schedule. Login in with the registration ID and access code provided in your confirmation email to begin planning your Annual Meeting and EXPO experience. As a logged in user, the information you store within your profile on the web version of the app will automatically sync to all of your devices. Use your desktop computer, tablet and phone! Coordinate your personal agenda and more:
- Review the full conference schedule.
- Browse the list of education sessions and PDH requirements.
- Access all your session guides in ‘My Session Guides’.
- Read bios for every session speaker.
- Complete session evaluations.
- Explore the exhibitors and EXPO floorplan: ‘star’ your favorites to highlight them on the floorplan.
- Connect with attendees and exhibitors using the Who’s Coming feature.
- Link with @landarchitects and join the #ASLA2017 conversation.
- Choose from the tools above to create your agenda before and during the meeting.
- Play SCANTrivia™, a fun and interactive gaming app that puts attendee knowledge of exhibitor products and services to the test.