Garden Benchmarking Open for Data Entry for FY2016-17
Our Benchmarking platform is now open for data entry for the most recent fiscal year. In order to make the results as comprehensive and robust as possible, we need all of our members to participate. Whether you plan to answer all, or just a portion, of the survey questions, log in to contribute your garden's voice today!
Ready to get started? Log in here.
Deadline: October 6
New to the site?
Log in below to download the Data Entry Guide and the Comparing and Reporting Guide to get started with data entry, comparisons, filtering and reporting. Visit the Support page for additional information and resources.
Finally, don't just take our word it, watch our video to hear first-hand what your peers are saying about this simple to use, seriously powerful tool.
Compensation and Benefits Results Available
Comparison and reports results are now available for the newly expanded Compensation and Benefits survey. Please note that due to the sensitive nature of the results, only Executive Directors currently have access to this data.
If you have further questions about access, or believe you should see the "Compensation and Benefits" icon but don't, contact us at email@example.com.
ALL members also have access to 2016 Benchmarking results:
Comparisons and Reports is open for ALL users for FY2014-15 and FY2015-16. Log in for exclusive access to direct reports that show how your gardens stacks up against your peers (if your garden entered data), provide guidance for making important business decisions, and assist you in meeting your overall goals.
Use the comparative reports function to support your bottom line:
- Structure and justify your capital campaign
- Prove your garden’s impact to your local, regional, and national councils
- Enhance your budget, needs assessment, or project narrative when building a grant/funding proposal
- Reveal large-scale potential such as staffing, education, or volunteer needs
- Develop informed strategies and make important decisions regarding staffing, membership/visitation, income/expense ratios, governance, financials, facilities, education, and exhibits.
- Easily share this pertinent information with your Board or staff by exporting information in a variety of formats including PowerPoint, MS Word, PDF, and MS Excel. (For a more in-depth analysis, apply one of ten different filters or even designate a peer cluster of participating institutions.)
- And so much more!
View our 2015 results snapshot here.
(updated version coming soon!)