Membership Management Help Center
Thank you for visiting the American Public Gardens Association website. This Help Center is meant to provide you with assistance in managing your online account.
Online Membership Management Introduction Video
Click any of the following links to view/download the PDF instructions:
- How do I login to my online APGA Account?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I renew my individual dues online?
- How do I renew my company/institution dues online?
- How do I update my individual membership?
- How do I update my company/institution information?
- How do I update my company roster?
- How do I search the Membership Directory? .
Trouble logging in? Some of our members have experienced issues logging in using the Mozilla Firefox internet browser. For an easier and more successful sign-in process, APGA recommends using either Internet Explorer or Google chrome browsers.
Not an APGA Member?
To become an APGA member, you must first sign up for an online account with a username and password. To sign up, click here.
- I'm new to APGA. How do I create an account and join as a member?
- How do I join as a new company/institution member?
If your question is not listed, contact the APGA Team at 610.708.3010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.