Institutional Member Benefits
The Institutional Membership is for public gardens. Enhance the image of your organization by joining more than 500 public gardens throughout North America that are members of APGA. Showing your commitment to APGA's mission, to serve and strengthen public gardens throughout North America by supporting and promoting their work, value and achievements in horticulture display, education, research, and plant conservation.
- APGA Corporate Partner Benefit Sharing (Better Homes and Gardens free subscription offer, Green Restaurant Association 10% discount of certification, Museum Store Association special APGA rate on the Industry Report and more.)
- Up to 25 Free subscriptions to Public Garden.
- Online access to the APGA Newsletter and Directory.
- Access to benefits for all of your staff.
- Discounted rates on conference registration.
- Access to "Member Only" section of the APGA website.
- Access to the APGA's Online Resource Center.
- Free and unlimited postings (with 24 hour a day access) to the APGA Career Center.
- Discounted rates on Research Studies (Compensation and Benefits Studies and all Benchmarking Studies).
- Free and unlimited listings in the online APGA Internship Directory
- New institutional members are featured in the Institutional Member Profiles in the APGA Newsletter.
- Discounted rates for the APGA mailing list.
- Participation in affinity programs.
- New partnership benefits that are presentedduring the length of membership.